Sunday, June 30, 2013

New Month, New Goals!

JULY

Well, well, well...A month of summer already quickly passed by, not much have been done on my part. I have Girls Who Code summer program Monday to Friday and a U. S. history seminar on Vietnam War on every Saturday morning for 2 hours. I have homework from the history seminar and for school. They will take up some time to get it finish. I need to really prepare for the SAT that's coming up this year cause that will be my ticket to my dream college. And don't forget to keep my cholesterol level at bay!

So tomorrow will be a new day, a new week, and a new month!!
What will tomorrow be?

Here's my plan and I am posting here online to let the world be my witness and my encouragement.

Daily schedule to follow:
6:30-wake up early to welcome the sunshine~
6:40-work out. time to burn off the buffet I eat everyday!!
7:30-shower. time to wash off those sweats
7:50-breakfast. time to start off the day~
        squeeze in a vocabulary lesson~
8:00-leave house, on the highway. listen to some music & vocab, enjoy~
8:45-arrive at UCDavis. check email. get ready for the day
12:00-lunch. eating at the dining hall~~
5:00-get pick up. nap time~
6:00-get home. eat
8:00-homework, entertainment time~~
10:30-bedtime!

Things need to be done daily:
-read 30 minutes
-study 45 minutes for each vocab lesson! at least 10 words each day!
-review previous vocab lessons
-work out 30 minutes!
-limit lunch size!
-limit computer/tv time when at home to 30 minutes.
-summarize what I learn
-chat and laugh with other human beings in person!

So, this is my plan that I need to stick with for the next 60 days! This will be a good time to test my persistence and determination! I will report weekly of my progress, so I got pressure to do my best!
World be my witness, be my support!!!

JUST DO IT~

No comments:

Post a Comment