Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Problems can't be avoided

I am fat, lazy, and have no motivation to thrive.

Sound like the summer you? Unfortunately, that's me over very summer.

I sit all day and works like 10 minutes a day and believe in the miracle that i will get skinny tomorrow. Stop lying to yourself girl!! Get on to your exercise and stop sitting on your butt all day long!!

I know it's summer but it doesn't mean I should just glue myself with the computer screen, hoping for someone to talk to, something to kill time while waiting for people to be available online. Find something purposeful! Do your summer homework!!

No motivation? Find some! Summer is all about free time and what you can do with them. Start on the project you always dreamed to during the school year. Begin on the SAT studying that you will cry in October if you didn't. Above all, explore and follow your passion!! Next time, you have nothing to do? Go finish reading the book you never finished. Stop watching meaningless drama online and on TV. Bake something and spend sometime with family!

Summer is such a unique period. Every year I usually wasted my summer and when school started, I can't think of why I did nothing meaningful over the summer. This year, I am determined to follow through my new year's resolution-to try something new in every aspect of life. I will not procrastinate my summer homework nor push away horrible vocabulary studying. I will not waste my whole summer vacation on TV, I am going to use this summer to follow my dreams and get fit for once! 

Study Hard,
Get Fit,
Be Happy,
Dream Big~

Ultimately, I am striving for a new fresh better self!

No comments:

Post a Comment