Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Roller Coasters

What if I ride on all the roller coasters in an amusement park? 
when I have only the bravery to rode on 2 two years ago?

I had always been afraid by the rides that turn 360 degrees or that are really high up in the air. 2 years ago around the same month, I went to Six Flags amusement park and rode on only 2 "baby" (small size and not highly intense) rides. I was afraid of height and my best friend was not up to any ride at all. Discouraged and scared, that trip was a bit disappointing. I look back, and regret I can't say, "I did it! I rode on all of them!"

This year, I challenge myself to do new things. Against the fear of height and of getting a heart attack while on the ride (it had happened...and I have high cholesterol, not that high, but it is still higher than normal), I challenge myself to ride on as many roller coasters as I can get a seat on(you know sometimes how crazy and long the lines can get). I am determined to have a blast tomorrow and leave no regret when I leave it. 

I know this is not some Wowing factor goal, it will be a personal achievement if I succeed. If you heard back from me, then you will know I did not die from having a heart attack on 5/28/2013.

Fear of height, I have come to confront you~

No comments:

Post a Comment